Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review"

As I mentioned before I received my Love Voxbox From #influencer last week. One of the items in it was a sample pack of Truvia®. I decided to use the sweetener in my tea and coffee to see if it was like most substitutes I have tried that has a weird after taste. I have to say it was not that bad. First of I think if most of us were to get sugar in it's natural form it would be weird to us. Lets face it natural sugar is brown and most of the sugar we get today is bleached and refined to the taste we have become accustomed to. This Truvia sample I received is something I may be switching to. I did not feel guilty using it, www.truvia.com is a brand I have come to trust. Disclaimer~~I recieved this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment